Who is a Hindu - A Brief Introduction to Hinduism

Am I a Hindu? The Hinduism Primer by Ed Viswanathan
I have seen may people take pride in being a Hindu. But who is a Hindu? Does being born in a Hindu family make a person a Hindu? Broadly speaking, a person who follows Hinduism is a Hindu. Hinduism is a way of life or culture Hindu’s follow. Hindu’s believe in one God expressed in various forms. As per the Vedas, there is only one God and one truth but men describe it in different ways (Ekam Sat, Viprah Bahudha Vadanti). So basically- a Christian, Muslim, Jew or Hindu- all are on and the same. Read more on Who is a Hindu
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I am a Social Media Consultant and Freelance Writer who like to share my knowledge through writing. I am not a Saffron clad individual or a religious fanatic who talks on Hinduism. I would like to introduce myself as someone who has tremendous respect for all the good things in all religions and cultures. I can talk of Islam and Christianity as much as I can talk about Hinduism.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment